The second edition of the EY Growth Barometer 2018 brings out the optimism of French middle-market business leaders for growth in their businesses over the coming months, and reveals their current concerns:
- 93% of executives surveyed expect to see their turnover increase by more than 6% over the next 12 months (+33 points).
- 40% of them expect to hire people on full-time contracts in 2018 (+18 points).
- 33% of executives see penetration of an overseas market as a strategic priority.
- 81% of companies in France plan to adopt artificial intelligence for some of their business processes in the next two years.
- 36% of French executives believe that regulation is the main driving force behind innovation in France.
To find out more, click here to read the “Facts and figures” (in French) prepared by Business France.