Organized by Business France and hosted by the Ministry for the Economy and Finance and the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, Ambition Africa 2018, taking place in Paris on October 22-23, offers an excellent opportunity for African and French companies to share their expertise, meet potential partners and build business relationships at conferences, thematic workshops and B2B meetings.
Following the speech of the President of the Republic Emmanuel Macron in Ouagadougou, the capital of Burkina Faso, this event whose objective is to strengthen the economic and commercial ties between Africa and France will bring together public decision-makers and business delegations from all over the continent.
Click here to read about the Ambition Africa press conference led by Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne, Minister of State at the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs.
You can also find the following:
- France: a trading platform between Europe and Africa
- The desire for enterprise is reflected in a new wave of investments from African companies in France
- The Ambition Africa 2018 press release
- Map of Business France locations in Africa
- Information relating to the event’s key partners
Companies can register directly on the website: www.ambition-africa.com.